Tuesday, March 8, 2011

His Words

Nicholas was supposed to pack up his toys after playing with them before he is allowed to watch cartoon. But tonight, he was running late and dashed right down after brushing his teeth and did not keep his toys. So I called for him...

Me: why didn't you pack your toys before going down?

Nicholas (with a very sincere tone): I can't help it, mummy. I can't control my feet! I want to pack but I can't stop my legs!

I really tried very hard not to laugh out loud at his genuine face ! So I walked over and tickled him hard and told him I can't help it either. My fingers won't listen to me!

1 comment:

Pet said...

So funny what "excuses" they can think up.

You still remember me, I've not visited in awhile. :-)

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs