Friday, December 9, 2011

Ryan @ 32 months

<span class=


Didn't have a chance to take a good photo for him on the day he turns 32 months, so got to "borrow" the one we took on BIL's wedding day.

Speech development

Something to rejoice about is that he finally able to pronounce "mummy" clearly. no more "puppy; uppy" but MUMMY!!! Yeah!

And he started speaking in longer and more complete sentence like "take one book, not many"; "I don't want you! I want mummy!"; "I don't want this! I want angry bird!" and many more! His voice is so sweet and I love the way he sounded when he called me...he will goes "mummy, mummy, mummy!" follow by whatever he wants to say.

When posted with a question that he can't answer, he will tap his little finger on his head/chin as if like he is thinking very hard and should he really can't remember, he turned to me and said "I don't know" with a very cute innocent face. And if he remembers, he goes "I know, I know!" in his excited tone.

He loves flushing the toilet and if he is in one with me, he will wait eagerly for the chance to flush it. He will reminds me "mummy, mummy, mummy. You urine, I flush"

He loves his daddy's version of the 3 billy goat and he was so familiar with the story that he joined in the story telling part too taking the role of the ugly troll! Really cute...

He loves looking at our digital photo frame although it had been there for almost a year. He never grew tired of it. He enjoys looking at every photos and pointing out the who and who.. He goes shouting and pointing jiejie Rachel! Jiejie "harmaine"! "tor tor!" "Mummy!" "Daddy!" " That's me!" " That's you!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs