Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Best Mommy Award


got this wonderful award from Little Prince's Mommy!

Thank you so much! This award really cheers up my day!

The rules:
1. Show the award logo in your post.
2. Pick a picture you have with your kiddo(s). Sorry, no pictures as my home pc is down.
3. Post should include your best experience as a Mom.
3. Nominate other blogger mom's out there that you consider the best mom, like yourself.

Best experience?! hmm...think by just seeing the little ones grow is the best experience!


I'd like to pass this award to:

1. LZmommy

2. Angeline

3. Ling

5 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

you are so nice Blessed mum !!

thank you for the award :)

Anonymous said...

*muack muack muack* love you soooo much!!!
I got this award from somewhere else too, but haven't got chance to post it up. And you were the top 3 that came into my mind!!!
*Waahhhh*

Unknown said...

Hi! I got awards for you :)

Please feel free visit this link:

http://ping0914-life.blogspot.com/2009/02/rules-1.html

Anonymous said...

Since you soooooo nice to me, I'm going to be super good to you too! *laugh*

I've got an award for you too http://allaboutyourchild.com/award/cute-blogger-award

Blessed mum said...

Ling - you deserve it!

Angeline - Love you too!!! Thanks. Will hop over to collect it.

ping - thanks

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs