Yes, I'm leaving for the hospital now although I'm only schedule to be "cut" on 9th April. Gynae need me to have a series of blood test before the operation and the hospital need me to go in before 7.30am on the 8th April to start all the tests.
Given my low blood count, gynae wants to standby 2 packet of blood just in case I need it. So I need to have the test done at 7.30am and they will do a blood match and get blood from the blood bank at NUH (I think). She also want me to test if my blood can clog well.. so its a series of test tomorrow..
Since its make no difference if I admit tomorrow morning 7am or today after mid-night, hubby and I decided that we should admit tonight. We can have a nice supper and take a slow drive to hospital so that we need not rush the next morning.
Wish me luck and safe delivery...