Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bits & Pieces On My 2 Boys

Nicholas

While I was brushing my teeth, little boy came in, asking " Mommy, may I urine in your toilet?"

Then, what happen next makes me laugh out loud. He lifted up the seat cover, placed his little birdie over and "fired"! aiyo, so cute!!!

First time I saw him doing this!!! Really Big Boy already..no more dependent on anyone to help him now.


Ryan


And little Baby Ryan @ nearly 4 months old finally able to grab his toys and entertained himself for 10minutes while mommy rushes to finish her work. He enjoys it a lot and as I rushes about with my work, hearing him "talking" and laughing to himself makes me happy.

Oh and Baby Ryan can now flip even when he is not angry!! Although it takes him a few tries before he succeed! Yippee!!

He is a TV addict too Ignoring You Guessed mommy watched too much TV when I was pregnant with him!! He is very attracted to lights too. Whenever he cries non-stop, all we have to do is to on the light and he will stop and starred at it. Easy pitsy!

4 comments:

LZmommy said...

Wow! Well done Nicholas! :)

Ryan - They are so cute at this stage isn't it? :) Anyway, I find that Ryan is very easy to take care, especially when we are out together. :)

Oh! Have voted liao :) But I thought u have to stay with them when move to new house?

Angeline said...

like mommy like son! *giggle*

I did the vote for the stay with in-law thingy... *wink*

BoeyJoey said...

Both your boys are so independant! Nicholas pees on his own and Ryan plays by himself! Lucky you!
I voted too... "NO!" heehee

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Good job, Nicholas! A big applause for you.

Haha....so Ryan now can use his "normal" strength to flip over over.

I guess Ryan will be extremely happy when he saw blinking lights.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs