Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ryan at 22 months

Ryan @ 22 <span class=

His Motor Skill


He now knows how to "say" please by clasping his hands together and shake. Like how one would do the gongxi gongxi way.

Taught him to place his hand on the mouth as "thank you" and he remember and does it every time I ask him to.

When he wants thing, he has learn to point at himself too. Like when Nicholas said he wanted cereals for breakfast, Ryan will tuck at my shirt and point at himself, nodding his head at the same time.

He had associate thumbs up with good/ nice.


Moments

He also aware when we "gossip" about him and he will cover his mouth and smile and shy away.

And now when I scold him, he will close his eyes tightly...like he knows he did something wrong and dare not look me in the eyes..so cute!

Photo taken when he tried to climb out of his seat after spilling the brother's food. Scolded in with an angry voice and he immediately closes his eyes which looks very funny. I have to suppress my laughter and continue to show a stern face


His eating habits

I have always pride myself that all my kids are omnivore but my Ryan had dented that.

He is a complete carnivore. He wasn't this previously. I noticed it started when he starts school. He started picking out the veggie from his plate and even finely minced veggie finds their way put from his mouth.

Lucky he likes fruits and thus not so worrying. I'm going to try blending the veggie and use it to cook his rice and see if its ok for him.

Others

He loves to be read and able to sit through a 30mins session. He has also allowed us to expand his storybook from just Thomas and chuggington to all types including Chinese books too!

He only "manja" when I'm around and clingy too. If others carries him away from me, he will cry as if he was being snatched away and won't see me again.

He roars when he's angry especially at Charmaine. Charmaine loves her brothers but just don't know how to interact with them in a loving gentle manner. So each time Charmaine wanted to kiss and hug him, Ryan will roar at her and push her away. Then he will cry and complaint to me pointing at Charmaine.

1 comment:

Angeline said...

*laugh* the roaring at Charmaine sounds really funny!
Your boy looks really good in sleeveless!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs