Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Quirky Tag

Got this tag from Queenie. So tough but still...Here are mine....

1. One I start on a drama series, its hard for me stop and I will watch again and again..especially if the main characters are handsome and pretty!

2. I squeeze my toothpaste and face wash from the middle instead of from the end and hubby used to complain until he finally gave up.

3. Can't stand doing things midway..no matter how late or tired, i must complete the "work" before I can sleep in peace.

4. Must wash my feet every time I come home..can't stand the "unwash" feet feelings.

Can't think of anymore.


RULES :
1 - Link to the person who tagged you
2 - Post the rules on your blog
3 - List 6 unspectacular quirks you have
4 - Tag 6 bloggers by linking them
5 - Leave a comment on each taggee's blog to let them know they've been tagged

This tag had been going round for quite sometimes and I think many of my blogging friends already had done theirs. So I not tagging anyone in particular but feel free to do it if you have not done this before :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey no. 2 is REALLY qUIRKY!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

We have the same habit, squeezing the toothpaste from the middle....hehe. Luckily my husband did not complaint.

By the way, I got a tag for you
http://samydy.blogspot.com/2008/10/pink-sisterhood.html

Blessed mum said...

angeline - hee:)

sarah's daddy & mummy - thanks for the tag, will hop over to collect it.

quEeNie said...

keke....I aso must wash my feet every time I come home....

Blessed mum said...

queenie - ha! looks like we have the same habit!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs