Saturday, October 4, 2008

Yesterday Once More

Ling's gave me this tag sometimes back..sorry, only got the time to do it now..

1. In which month and year did you met your husband for the first time?
- Cannot remember the month but it was in Year 1992.

2. In which month and year did you two officially starting dating?
- cannot remember the month again but its in 1992, the same year we met.

3. Where was the first dating place the two of you went to?
- Billard saloon..very unromantic hor..

4. What was the most touching thing he did to you when you two were still dating?
- on my 21st birthday, deliver a dozen of tulip to my office and brought me to the then Campus Rose (Is that how you spell that??) for candle light dinner..just like what happen in my dream..

5. How about after your marriage?
- Romantic part is we go still go dating every now and then... others is he always think about us above himself.

6. Share your lowest period of your life with him.
- hmm..can i don't answer this question..

7. Share your happiest moment with him.
- when we find out I'm pregnant and the delivery of our 3 babies..

8. Share your saddest moment with him.
- financial downturn of company

9. Share your angriest moment with him.
- his complain and complain abt my cooking Mad and his authoritarian behaviour to make us go his way (when he thinks its good for us)


10. Share your funniest moment with him.
- many..could pinpoint any one particular one.


11. Share your most frustrated moment with him
- when he does not listen to what I got to say.

12. Lastly, when was the last time you two hold hands and walk under the moonlight, like how you used to do?
- Yesterday..when we were crossing the road.

I would like to know more about you
- Physiomom; Sarah's mom&dad

Hope this tag would bring back lovely memories of Yesterday...and hmm, after the question 12, if your answer dates more than 24 hours ago, it's time to go over to your hubby or wife, give him or her a great big hug and a kiss!

9 comments:

Something About Us said...

thanks for doing the tag :)

oh so sweet!! both of you just held hands under the moonlight yesterday!

- Ling

Blessed mum said...

hi ling - hb usually is the more romantic one.. :)

Lee said...

Hi Blessed mom, ha ha...love your this interesting posting.
Met at a Billiards parlour? I love to play snooker....
Used to play at the Ipoh Club and Royal Selangor club long ago.

Blessed mom, thank you for reading about Irene....wow! You really went thru in one night, ha ha.
Yes, Irene, next to my wife was the most beautiful romance I ever experienced...and I was almost at the peak of my career too.

Blessed mom...you read above, if got nothing better to do, ha ha, read of a woman who made me cry....the first time. She broke my heart into 19 pieces....I was about to propose to her to be my life partner too....
See archive, ' A Betrayal of virtues', d/d 12/12/07.
Only 2 women ever made me cry....Lee.

Anonymous said...

now you caught my attention...what WAS your lowest time...hmmm...

Blessed mum said...

Uncle Lee - thanks.. your story was to engaging..couldn't stand the suspense :)

angeline - :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Thanks for the tag. I have done mind, have a look http://samydy.blogspot.com/2008/10/yesterday-once-more.html

Anyway, is interesting after reading your answer.
1) I wonder the first time you went to saloon with your husband, is it because both of you wanna cut hair?

2) I like tulip. But too bad my husband never give me flowers.

Blessed mum said...

Sarah's dad & mom - K. we went to Billard Saloon not hair saloon :)

hubby is the romantic sort whereby I am the down to earth type.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Ok ok..sorry ya. I dont have any idea about Billard Saloon..

Blessed mum said...

sarah's daddy & mommy - hee..no problem

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs