Anyway, his weight still hovers around the 7kgs but he definitely shoot longer within the last 2 months. He is now 66.6cm "long" !
Paed accessed his development and was very happy with him. Baby Ryan can now "sit" unsupported for at least a minute and he is also able to lift his chest up when placed on his tummy. He had started wriggling backward too. When Paed asked if he is wary of stranger, I told I don't think so as he smile at everyone but he sure know who the "cow" is.
* He laughs when I sing "round and round the garden, goes the teddy bear..." he will giggle loudly as he knows I'm gonna tickle him.
* He is my only baby that is not frighten of balloon. In fact, he will laugh loudly when we bring the balloon near him.
* He is able to "sit" with korkor when we had our story time. He will kicks his legs and moves his hands excitedly when he sees us holding a storybook.
* Still need to wake up for night feed, twice a night.
* During the day, he will wake up from his nap crying. When we carry him, he will pee..and after changing him, he goes back to sleep. hmm...so will he be the easist baby to train bladder control??
* He baby talk a lot to himself too. Now when I'm busy in the office, will place him on his play mat and he will "talk" to his animal friends for a good 5 to 10 minutes. Ohh..its so so cute!
* But he is also a TERROR when he is in the car. Shall talk about it in my next post.