Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Our Little Conversation

Nowadays, Nicholas likes to blink his eyes whenever he is being asked a question. Don't want it to become a habit, so told him to stop doing it.

Mommy: Nic, Can you don't blink your eyes?

Nic (tried hard not to blink): I cannot don't blink my eyes, mommy.

Mommy: Why not? You can blink but not like that (keep blinking)

Nic (after some thoughts): I have to blink my eyes, mommy. If I don't blink my eyes, it means I am dreaming. If I blink, I not dreaming.
Laugh

Isn't that cute?! Found out later that he had learnt it from his teacher...hmm...my dear boy must be day dreaming in class.

9 comments:

miche said...

thsi is too cute. blinking means he is sending signal to his brain to wake up and think, i think. lol.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I am not blinking my eyes now...feeling sleepy and will dream soon:-)

Leona said...

At this age...its so nice to talk to them and hear their thoughts...

BoeyJoey said...

I love kids who day-dream :-). That means they have creative minds :-).

Pet said...

oOO...day dreaming! Sorri, haven't been visitin yr blog awhile, bz! :-)

mommy to chumsy said...

hahhahahaha....this is so cute.

Angeline said...

*giggle*
So true so true... when day-dreaming, indeed, I don't blink too.
*laugh*

Sasha Tan said...

hahah this is the first time ever i've heard such a thing. he is such a cutie

2xMum said...

haha... so cute!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs