Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm Back Again

*Phew* Finally finished whatever needed to be done and I'm back home. hubby was a little worried about the situation in Bangkok and was glad I'm able to catch the plane back home.
My boy was so funny this time. When he saw me at my MIL's house, he just sat there and laughed (non-stop)..it was such a funny sight..too bad, I was so amused by his action that I totally forgot to record down the cute moment.
Laughing 2
MIL said he gone crazy from missing me..so he kept laughing when he saw me..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back! I miss you!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ooo...good to know that you are back. pretty worrying over at bangkok eh?

Blessed mum said...

angeline - haha..I miss you too! :P

mommy to chumsy - the tension there wasn't that bad while I was there. It only turns bad on the day I'm back..*phew*

rachelsee said...

I couldn't help imagining how your little boy looks when he saw u, must be darn cute! He must be sooo soo sooo happy to see mummy :)

Blessed mum said...

Hi 4malmal - Yes! Its really darn cute and we all couldn't help laughing with/ at him :)

3lilangels said...

What a happy sight it must be for you. Glad you are back safely.

Blessed mum said...

Hi 3lilangels - yes. his laugh is contagious..hahaha..thanks

Joachim said...

Very useful material, much thanks for this article.
free games

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs