Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sushi Roll

Fillings: Tuna/ Prawn/ Crab stick

Today, daddy is not coming home for dinner and so I decided to make Japanese Maki for dinner after some positive encouragement from his elder jiejie. I prepare Maki bento for her yesterday and she said it very nice and kept asking me for more : )

And as to why I did it only when daddy is not around? Simple, because eating this Maki alone will not be able to satisfy his appetide.

The kids and I had lot fun in the kitchen spreading the rice and rolling it up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can make super large size ones for daddy mah. Can also replace the crab stick with chicken or beef.

Blessed mum said...

I'm still a novice in this, so dare not make such big ones.
Good idea with the chicken and beef, I may try next time. Thanks!

Blessed mum said...

I'm still a novice in this, so dare not make such big ones.
Good idea with the chicken and beef, I may try next time. Thanks!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs