Friday, August 22, 2008

Blogging Friends Forever Award


Angeline and Joanne awarded me this BBF GOLD CARD! Thank you! Couldn't wait to use it! *Muack*!

Borrowed a phrase from her...the rules are rather tough to follow, ‘cos there are soooooo many of you out there that I want to give this to. So if you are not in my list below, please don’t be upset with me ok, I still love you *muack*!

Rule

Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
4 of them followers of your blog.
One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
You must link back to who ever gave you the award.


So here are the lucky 5:




U.Lee

4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

thanks for the award :D

Blessed mum said...

mommy to chumsy - You are most welcome! You deserve it, dear!

allthingspurple said...

Hey there, coming to collect my award.haha. Time to catch up on tags posts ! YOur little Nicholas is so chubbily cute. My Ashley is a string bean in comparison!

Blessed mum said...

Hi allthingspurple - thanks for remembering : )

He eats a lot so he is FAT! :)

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs