Easy and healthy dish. It's a little like the Sang loh Hoy Fun...
1. Sliced snakehead or any fish of choice
3. Spring onion
4. Sliced ginger
1. Blanch the snakehead in boiling water. Remove and set aside. I usually keep the water to be used as gravy later.
2. Fry ginger in a little oil, add in the beansprout.
3. Add in the spring onion, stir well.
4. Add a little Maggi Seasoning sauce or any soy sauce (just a little for flavour), mixed well.
5. Add the cooked fish, gently tossing to mix well.
6. Add some water from no 1 and cover for a while. We like our beansprout "well-done"so I let in cook a while more.
That's all! Easy and healthy. One of my picky hubby's favourite.