Sunday, April 13, 2008

Entering Into Deal

As we were walking to his Sunday school today, he spotted some toy cars outside the kindergarten area and started pulling me toward them. When we got there, he let go of my hand and started getting into the "car" and drive...

I tried to get him moving (as we are late for the class) and he refused to move! Only after I promised him that we will come back later to play that he agrees to let go of the tri-cycle...Seems like he understand what deals means...hahaha

Think he is really ready for play-school now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...I love those cheeks! soooo cute!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahah....he's so cute :D I don't want to leave too, the car and bike look fun to play.

Blessed mum said...

Hi Angeline
Thanks..mommy loves that too! : P

mommy to chumsy
Thanks. btw, I tried the coke chicken, it's yummy! thanks for sharing! : )

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs